Nowadays, law firms have various options to market their new business. Conventional forms of marketing, such as advertising through magazines, newspapers, radio, and TV, may seem ideal; however, digital marketing has proven to be much more efficient and effective. Most of the potential clients search for an attorney online. They find it convenient to learn about the services you offer through your law firm website as opposed to traditional marketing strategies. If your law firm is still operating without a website, it is probably losing business to competitors who maintain an active web presence.
As the internet has become a go-to for potential clients in search of legal services, your law firm must adapt to these changes and strengthen your online presence and credibility. Digital marketing for your law firm can be an effective way to reach a larger audience, engage directly with clients, and boost brand awareness. Law firms are also able to reach more customers in their target demographic by gathering relevant marketing information and creating a campaign that reaches the right consumers. You can benefit from marketing your business online and creating a social media presence.
A reliable digital marketing agency will help you learn more about the benefits of digital marketing for law firms. The article will explain the following marketing tips that you can use to ramp up client acquisition using your law firm website:
- Get Noticed
- Get the Call
- Get the Client
You need to create a website that will stand out among the websites of your competitors. It has to be well-designed and highly optimized to attract more potential clients. When adding content to your website, make it as detailed and informative as you possibly can. To be found in search results for relevant queries, your website must answer specific questions asked by your potential clients in search engines and commit to great content marketing over the long term.
There are two ways to accomplish this goal:
- Pay-per-click (PPC) – This is an online advertising model in which an advertiser pays a publisher every time an advertisement link is “clicked” on. Alternatively, PPC is known as the cost-per-click (CPC) model. The pay-per-click model is offered primarily by search engines (e.g., Google) and social networks (e.g., Facebook). Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and Twitter Ads are the most popular platforms for PPC advertising.
The pay-per-click model is primarily based on keywords. Therefore, companies that rely on pay-per-click advertising models research and analyze the most significant keywords for their products or services. Investing in relevant keywords can result in a higher number of clicks leading to higher profits. This model is considered to be beneficial for both advertisers and publishers.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) – Search engine optimization is a key part of online marketing because search is one of the primary ways for users to navigate the web. Increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results. SEO is significant because it makes your website more visible, increasing your chances for more traffic and more opportunities to convert prospects into customers. Law firm websites that aren’t optimized for search engine users can be just as problematic as having no web presence at all.
Common tasks associated with SEO include creating high-quality content, optimizing content around specific keywords, and building backlinks. These words must be well-researched, carefully chosen, and wisely used in your web content to be effective. If your website has a high rank in a search engine, online users can easily find you. The higher you rank on a search engine result page (SERP), the more likely prospective clients are to see you and click through to your website.
Get the Call
Once you have attracted online users and gained traffic using your website, the next goal is to convince potential clients to contact you. Your law firm website content should provide answers to questions posed by your potential clients as they conduct searches. It should also build trust with those individuals in a way that causes them to reach out to your law firm as soon as they determine that hiring a lawyer might be in their best interest.
If your website visitors have a difficult time locating your contact information from your site, you might miss the opportunity to convert those online visitors to clients for your firm. You need to include your contact information prominently on every page of your law firm website (preferably in a permanent header or footer of your site) and add calls-to-action (CTAs) to your content pages to make it easy for potential clients to reach out to your firm. You want to give them an effortless transition from browsing your law firm website to speaking with you on the phone. Here are some of the ways to do this:
- Include a dedicated contact page with a form, making it easier to contact you without leaving your site
- Provide a phone number directly from search engine results
- Feature all your firm’s contact information under passages of text, as well as at the top and bottom of every page on your site; and
Clients will find It easier to navigate your site and contact you right away if your website is mobile-friendly. It has to run smoothly on a mobile phone or any other device. A mobile-friendly website has the following contents:
- Responsive design – your website must detect the size of the user’s screen and automatically adjust the display settings accordingly
- Font size – you must use at least 14px font to make the website’s content readable to online users
- Button size – the buttons have to be big enough to avoid the chance of pressing the wrong button
Get The Client
Answering all calls promptly can increase your chances of gaining new clients. With the best answering service supporting you, you’ll never miss another call. When choosing your options, you need to watch out for these key features:
- Agents based in the U.S
- Availability 24/7
- Providers that specialize in taking calls for law firms
A well-designed website for your law firm is an important marketing tool that can increase the client acquisition rate. Your law firm’s website can make it easier for you to connect and engage with the right target market. A lot of potential clients will be browsing for an attorney or law firm online, and your well-optimized website can make it easier for them to find you, trust you, and eventually, hire you. Advantage Attorney Marketing will assist you in creating a well-designed website that will advertise your law firm and your attorneys through digital marketing. Call us now for a free consultation.