Five Tips to Improve SEO For Law Firms
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the process of improving your page ranking in search engines to increase your reach and strengthen your online presence. Most people use search engines to look for solutions to their problems which is why it’s important for businesses, including law firms, to incorporate an SEO strategy in their digital marketing campaign.
If you’re looking for marketing tactics to improve organic SEO, follow these five tips to improve SEO campaigns for law firms.
1. Choosing the right SEO keywords.
The first step to improve your search engine rankings is to do keyword research. Keywords are the foundation of SEO, so it’s important to conduct a keyword analysis for your SEO campaign. Generally, the right keywords should be based on:
- How your target market speaks;
- The needs of your target audience;
- The keyword monthly search volume;
- The keyword search intent; and
- The competition for the keyword.
Choosing the right keyword phrases for your law firm is crucial to increase organic search and improve your search engine ranking. An SEO consultant can conduct keyword research to help improve your search engine marketing and help your company rank higher than your competitor.
2. Optimizing your website content.
Another technique for search engine optimization is to optimize your website. First impressions matter and your website serve as the face of your law firm to a potential client. SEO analysis for web analytics allows you to see where you stand compared to your competitors and what you can do to improve your site. Here are a few changes you can make for site optimization.
- Check your site’s loading speed. Most visitors leave the site if it takes too long to load.
- Make your web design user-friendly and mobile-friendly. Making your site easy to navigate helps visitors quickly find what they’re looking for.
- Add missing pages. A website audit helps you spot duplicate pages and determine if you’re missing a dedicated page for the services your law firm provides.
- Use heading tags. Structuring your web content lets both visitors and search engines easily understand your content.
- Use your keyphrase on your landing pages. A good keyword density helps your page rank better, but make sure to avoid keyword stuffing.
- Work on link building. Having backlinks and linking to your own and other webpages increase your page authority.
Some websites may need a complete overhaul, while others need minor improvements. If you want to improve your website ranking, consider using the SEO services of a local digital marketing agency to conduct website analysis, and build your online reputation.
3. Creating relevant content.
Developing a content strategy also improves your organic traffic and google ranking. By providing quality content that provides value to your customers, you’re establishing your law firm as a thought leader that potential clients can turn to for solutions through content marketing.
Not to mention, there are a lot of questions regarding legal processes. Content development, like blogging or writing articles about frequently asked questions (FAQs) and current events, promotes brand awareness and establishes your law firm as trustworthy.
4. Aligning marketing goals with business goals.
While there are a lot of SEO tools you can use, you should always employ SEO techniques that’ll help you reach your business objectives. Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for your SEO marketing that are specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely. These metrics include SEO rankings, website traffic, and conversion rates, among others.
Setting these goals will narrow down which aspects of your SEO campaign to focus on and determine which tools to use, whether it be conversion rate optimization, on-page optimization, and so on. If you’re unsure where to start, consult a local SEO company regarding the digital marketing services they offer.
5. Analyzing KPIs and finding solutions.
Lastly, conduct competitive analysis using your KPIs and adjust your SEO campaign based on your findings. For example, if you didn’t reach one goal, then you may need to change your marketing strategies. On the other hand, achieving your objective doesn’t mean you should just leave it as is. Instead, use digital marketing strategies that will help maintain that outcome. It’s best to have a designated team or hire an SEO specialist from a marketing company to manage your internet marketing.
If you’re looking for a digital marketing agency that can increase your law firm’s search visibility and help your company with online marketing, look no further. Advantage Attorney Marketing & Cloud Solutions offers marketing services to improve your website, generate SEO content, and use pay-per-click advertising (PPC) to improve your conversion rates so you can reach your potential clients. Contact us today and get a free web audit!