There are different law firm marketing strategies that you can use for your marketing plan online.
In this article, we have provided a list of things that you can do to improve your law firm’s online presence to attract new customers.
Are you ready to take control of your marketing program strategy?
Build a Brand for Your Law Firm
To start your marketing strategy, you must build a brand for your company. Branding isn’t just about creating a symbol or design that is easily identifiable as belonging to your company, elegant letterheads and business cards, or winning numerous awards. It is about sending the right message to your prospective customers, and it should be based on the fundamental image that you want your law firm to represent.
To start your branding you should have:
- USPs or Unique Selling Propositions. This refers to the unique benefit that your company has that’ll make it stand out from competitors. What makes your law firm different from other law firms in the marketplace? For instance, being a friendly law firm that will help a client that’s struggling with debt would clearly resonate with them.
- Value proposition. A value proposition is a clear message that you send to your target market or potential customers about why they should hire you. For example, if you’re a law firm that specializes in family law, it is best to show on your landing page that you’re a lawyer who is serious about protecting their rights and their family.
- What makes you different from other competing law firms? You should be very clear about why your target audience should choose you.
Once you have clear messaging, put it across all your marketing channels such as for your blog posts, website marketing, professional networks like Linkedin, email marketing, and social media marketing.
Run an SEO Campaign and a Google Adwords Campaign
Running an SEO or search engine optimization campaign can improve your page’s visibility in Google’s search results. You must give importance to SEO because a lot of people never go past the first page of a search engine and almost all of our online engagements begin with an online search. To get web traffic and clicks, your website must be seen on the search engine results pages.
To gain organic traffic, you must optimize your SEO. To do this, you must:
- Analyze all of your website data. How are people finding your site? How can you improve your website marketing to get more traffic and increase conversions?
- Conduct thorough keyword research. Find keywords related to your business and niche and ones that will fit your prospective customer’s user intent.
- Produce long and value-rich content. The ideal length for web content is between 500-1,600 words. Length isn’t everything, so long as you provide meaningful content. However, long contents give you a better chance to appear in search engine results.
You can further improve your SEO by improving your mobile marketing, link building with authority sites, and citation building, and local SEO.
Another way to improve your marketing campaign is by using Google Adwords. An optimized organic search gives your website leverage, but a paid search is also still a great tool for lead generation and increasing conversion rate.
If you are interested in improving your SEO and local search optimization, contact us at Advantage Attorney Marketing today and let us provide you with affordable and ethical digital marketing solutions for your law firm.
Try Video Marketing
Your webpage is more likely to land on the first page of Google if your content has a video in it. It is a great digital marketing strategy that can be used to introduce your lawyers, your services, and FAQs.
Create Inbound Marketing Campaigns
You can attract prospects to your law firm by having a:
- Content marketing campaign
- Social media marketing
Leveraging a great inbound marketing strategy can help in your digital marketing. It can improve your online presence and draw people to your site.
Create Content for Your Website
By creating articles for your blog, guest blogging on other sites, and submitting legal content creation for publications can have numerous benefits for your online reputation. Having an active website can increase your SEO optimization and credibility as a reliable law firm.