Social Media Campaigns
Having a solid custom content marketing plan for law firms not only increases your firm’s chances of getting noticed online, but it helps boost your number of inquiries which can translate into leads.
We offer a range of newsletter services, from consulting on setting up distribution lists and custom newsletter design to content writing and editing.
Advantage Attorney Marketing’s team of legal writers and editors creates top-notch, quality writing that will help set your firm apart and is SEO optimized to get you noticed in search results.
Infographics are a mix of writing and visual design that allow clients to process data quickly and efficiently. The use of infographics in marketing over the last several years has increased by over 1,000%.
We set up social media accounts for your law firm and craft compelling posts that engage with your community.
A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that outlines a complex issue. We draft white papers on a variety of topics. These documents range from one page to book-length studies.
We craft recurring, fresh content for your blog. Our services are turnkey and include research, topic development, writing, search engine optimization, editing and uploading them directly to your site.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is no longer optional, it’s a necessity in today’s online marketing world. If you want clients to find your firm, your site needs to rank high for primary and secondary keywords to help people find your website.
Creating professional marketing materials is essential for law firms. Whether your firm is looking for SEO, Pay-Per-Click services or social media marketing, Advantage Attorney Marketing’s team of highly skilled marketing specialists can help create a custom marketing material package that best suits your firm’s present and future needs.
Recent years have brought a paradigm shift in the way law firms market their services and share information. Historically, law firms received their leads through referrals and networking events. However, the best firms are now setting themselves out as thought-leaders and dominating search/social with informative content.
Publishing useful and engaging content that connects with key audiences on social media and demonstrates your knowledge is not easy. In this article, however, we will showcase how your firm can succeed.
Our content marketing team includes former practicing attorneys who have a unique insight into the legal market and knowledge of the latest web-writing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices. Let AAM’s team help you grow your audience, establish online authority, increase brand awareness and boost traffic, leads and conversions.
What is Content Marketing?
Content marketing is replacing traditional, old-school law firm marketing methods of networking and referrals. In short, content marketing is writing information-rich content on a routine basis for your audience to consume and share. Our team helps write the content, edits, publishes and markets the material so that it can be read and shared by as many of your readers as possible.
What is Long-Form Content?
AAM has proven that content marketing for law firms works and has a positive impact on a firm’s website. Long-form content marketing is content that is more than 1,000 words, but preferably more than 2,000 words.
Readers want authoritative articles that provide them with sufficient information, establishing you as an expert in your field. The more people that read your articles, the higher chance you have of Google viewing your site as important, which helps boost your ratings.
Long-form content will rank higher in search results, which helps drive more traffic to your site and converts your readers into clients. We have also learned that merely writing the content is not enough. A publication and promotion plan is necessary to rank the content, ensuring you get noticed. We provide a turnkey content marketing plan so you can focus on practicing law.
Why Invest in Content Marketing?
You should invest in content for two reasons: authority and inquiries.
- Authority/Thought Leadership – A well-written article can establish you as an expert in your field. You can leverage your online authority to gain new clients, impress existing clients and colleagues and open doors to new opportunities.
- Rankings/Traffic/Leads – Long-form articles rank higher than short pages. If you rank high for keyword phrases that have a high search volume, you will get traffic and leads. An increase in traffic and leads will help your firm grow.
How Advantage Attorney Marketing Can Help Attorneys?
Advantage Attorney Marketing specializes in content marketing for law firms. As a marketing agency that specializes in writing legal content, we serve solo attorneys, medium-sized law firms and large firms as well as other legal organizations.
Our team conceives and executes content so you can focus on the business of practicing law. Let us help you market your firm.
Years ago, best practice dictated writing 500-word pages, but those days are gone, especially since so many companies religiously adhered to that specific word count. Google noticed that these shorter pages often featured a cursory or superficial treatment of a topic, and when they saw everyone following the same trend, they updated heir search algorithms to focus on ranking sites that provide detailed and unique information.
While you can optimize a piece of content that is around 1,000 words, you may get search traffic, but chances are you won’t get direct or return traffic or brand searches. Additionally, your site’s metrics will show that the time on your website is low and your bounce rate high.
When you incorporate more long-form content into your website, a couple of things happen.
- People start staying on your site longer, which means your engagement times increase. This is primarily because the average 1,600-word page takes approximately seven minutes to read.
- People are more likely to like and share your content.
- Some of the top-rated content on the web is long-form content pieces that are over 2,400 words.
Comprehensive Content Marketing Options for Law Firms
Whether you’re a new law firm creating a new website to gain more clients or simply refreshing your campaign, AAM offers a host of options to bolster any law firm content marketing strategies. We conduct a full analysis of your site or business plan and help you create the campaign that best fits your practice areas and target your client base.
After our one-time initial strategy consultation, we will deliver the following items monthly:
- Research – Research of keyword phrases, competition and practice areas for article topics.
- Outline – Outline of a 2,000-word article with 10 to 20 subtopics. We will get your approval and begin writing.
- Writing – Writing of a monthly long-form content piece to target a specific practice area. The articles are 2,000 words focused on a guide of a practice area. We will include information about the practice area, FAQs, your firm, testimonials, guidelines and online resources.
- Editing – We will forward a draft of the article. After your review, we include one round of revisions to the article.
- Publishing – Publishing of the article on your website or possibly another website.
- Linking – AAM will bolster this long-form content by obtaining specific, tailored, natural links uniquely focused on supporting this content.