Twitter Handle Management
LinkedIn Profile Management
Facebook Community Management
About Social Media for Law Firms
No doubt social media is hot. But how much of it is hype? Do lawyers really need social media to promote their law firm?
We offer social media advice to any business that wishes to expand their client base or establish their brand to get active on social media. Yes, there is some hoopla afoot – setting up a Twitter account will not magically cause unicorns to sprout and rainbows to boost your profit margins, but social media proves its worth with measurable results on a daily basis.
Law firms not only attract followers and potential clients on social media, but active Social Media engagement acts as a vote in the firm’s favor – a vote that search engines can factor into website rankings and referrals, resulting in even more clients. It also helps your law firm establish credibility, which is something that Google looks for in pages. AAM helps you to maximize your social accounts by:
- Setting up some of your Social Media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, and creating engaging profiles.
- Managing all your Social Media accounts, including posting daily on your behalf at optimal times, incorporating relevant trending hashtags and creating unique, compelling content that drives likes and thumbs up;
- Integrating Social Media icons on your website and blog;
- Notifying you of potential client communications within 24 hours;
- Providing you with monthly analytics to identify high performing posts and content; and
- Offering social media ad campaign services, which helps posts reach your target demographic.
Expertise in Social Media for Lawyers
Our team of internet marketing experts is here to create your Social Media profile and manage your Social Media brand with a focused message that increases your exposure and connects with clients. We work with you to:
Create Engaging Profiles
consistent with your existing branding
Engage With Existing Clients
to increase referral opportunities
Build Your Network
with organic connections
Extend Your Online Reach
by sharing your story and writing meaningful content
Build Your Law Firm’s Social Media Presence
Make sure your brand is everywhere! Search engines increasingly use social media indicators in their ranking algorithms. More importantly, potential clients will research your firm online. Do you have a positive social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram and other networks?
Meet & Connect with More People
Connect with potential clients on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Build authority as you build a following. The main goal of social media is networking. You can build a following on the networks and communicate with potential clients.
Gather Information about Your Company
Get to know what people are saying about your business, practice or attorneys. Improve your customer service. With social media consulting and management you can gain competitive intelligence about your customers and competitors.
Features: What is Included in our Social Media Services?
We offer four options for social media:
- Set Up Only – We set up branded accounts and then turn over the keys to your firm.
- Coaching and Set Up – We will set up everything, train your team for a month and coach them in the coming months.
- Full Social Media Management – We will handle everything for your organization.
- Reputation Management Only – Creating positive publicity and managing a firm or attorney’s online reputation.